The Parochial Church of Santa María was built in 1502. The Mudejar coffered ceiling is of great beauty. It is a drawer with a single nave and a side chapel. The exterior has a simple whitewashed façade with the bell tower at the foot of the temple.
The carving of the saint Christ of the forest is from the middle of the 20th century made by artisans of Baza. The original, was destroyed during the Spanish Civil War and only left her left arm. According to the parchment found in the sculpture when it was restored, made by the sculptor José de Almunia in 1866, the author is Juan Ladrón Freila, between 1622 and 1627. It is a Baroque style carving.