Nice church that has its origin in the 19th century. During the terrible cholera of 1864, the residents of the Llano de los Olleres neighborhood made a promise to the Virgen del Carmen to build a sanctuary if the epidemic ceased.
As it happened, those farmers put all their efforts into building this religious building.
It was blessed in 1870 and enriched in the decades that followed. During the civil war, the sanctuary was desecrated, and was rebuilt by the residents themselves in 1939.
Bishop Casares Hervás erected it as a Parish in 1973.
In 2015 it was thoroughly renovated and a clock has recently been installed on its façade.
Inside is the Virgen del Carmen and San Jose Labrador.